Orgasmic Guy e-Book Imminent
Nine months of anticipation, deep gratitude, fear of failure, disorientation and feeling fat is more than I thought I could endure. A book is like a baby. You don’t do a lot of other things.
She’s gonna blow! could be said about a lot of things: volcano, dynamite in a mineshaft, a pregnant woman. And speaking of a pregnant woman, I think I can relate more now than when we (my wife, really!) bore our boys. Nine months of anticipation, deep gratitude, fear of failure, disorientation and feeling fat is more than I thought I could endure. A book is like a baby. You don’t do a lot of other things. Every direction you turn reminds you of the stack of notebooks and file full of incomplete sometimes incoherent chapters. Everything anyone says reminds you of an idea you’ve been turning over and over like a pork roast that won’t get done. Everything you see could possibly be the illustration you were looking for.
Guys, I’m fully effaced, about nine centimeters and contractions are really really close. Yep, Orgasmic Guy e-Book is on it’s way in just a few days. I’m totally happy with how it’s turned out and I know you’ll like it.
It’s about sex: guy sex. You know, sex, but only from a guy perspective.Â It’s a break-away book that tears our boat of guy sex from the piers that held us captive. It’s a book of liberation, straight up talk, and tell it like it is honesty.
- I talk about what it is in our culture that makes us so burdened with guilt and shame about our guy sexuality and how to liberate from it.
- How to bury the dead horse of debate on masturbation and tell it like it is.
- Sexual listening and what it will do for intercourse, masturbation, and your spiritual life.
- Why religion and sex are so at odds with one another and how to make peace.
- Orgasm when you want as long as you want.
- How God is way more affirming of guy sexuality than you think and how to acknowledge him as part of your sexuality.
- Solo sex.
- End of the myth that sex is best for the young. How to care sexually.
Watch for the book! Jot me a note if you want me to let you know when it’s ready. Write me here.